We invite your class, school or group to enter our Colouring-in Challenge and raise funds for Children with Cancer UK.
Suggested ages 3-6 years old.
Teachers and group leaders
How to get your school, class or group involved:
- Let us know your school, class or group is taking part:
Register for the Challenge
- Print out a colouring in sheet for each child:
Mr. Men and Little Miss colouring in sheet
- Download a letter for the parents, asking them to sponsor their child's colouring in:
Mr. Men and Little Miss letter for parents
- Using the sponsor form on the colouring-in sheet, children collect sponsorship money.
- Set a deadline by which time completed colouring-in sheets and sponsorship money are handed in to you, we would recommend two weeks.
- Choose the best three entries and award downloadable 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize certificates. There are further individual certificates for all participants:
Mr. Men and Little Miss 1st prize certificate
Mr. Men and Little Miss 2nd prize certificate
Mr. Men and Little Miss 3rd prize certificate
Mr. Men and Little Miss individual certificates
- Pay sponsorship money to Children with Cancer UK:
Pay your sponsorship money in online
- Receive a very special Mr. Men and Little Miss medal for each child that took part!
Register online today
If you have any questions please call the Children's Challenges Team on 020 7404 0808 or send us an email
Mr. Men™ Little Miss™ Copyright © 2016 THOIP (a Sanrio company). All rights reserved.