We're inviting children across the country to enter our national competition to design the next Mr. Men or Little Miss character and raise funds for Children with Cancer UK.
Suggested ages 6-9 years old.
The Mr. Men and Little Miss artists will transform the national winning entry into a new character, appearing in the Mr. Men Little Miss Magazine.
Teachers and group leaders
How to get your school, class or group involved:
- Complete the registration form to let us know your school, class or group is taking part.
- Print out a design sheet for each child:
Mr. Men and Little Miss design sheet
- Download a letter for the parents, asking them to sponsor their child's design:
Mr. Men and Little Miss letter for parents
- Set children a deadline to complete their design and hand in their money.
- Using the sponsor form on the design sheet, children collect sponsorship money.
- Choose the best three entries and award downloadable 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize certificates. There are further individual certificates for all participants:
Mr. Men and Little Miss 1st prize certificate
Mr. Men and Little Miss 2nd prize certificate
Mr. Men and Little Miss 3rd prize certificate
Mr. Men and Little Miss individual certificates
- Pay sponsorship money to Children with Cancer UK:
Pay your sponsorship money in online
- Receive a very special Mr. Men and Little Miss medal for each child that took part!
Register online today
Visit the Mr Men website to see which characters already exist
If you have any questions please call the Children's Challenges Team on 020 7404 0808 or send us an email
Mr. Men™ Little Miss™ Copyright © 2016 THOIP (a Sanrio company). All rights reserved.