RAG raid bucket collections are a great way to raise money as they are simple to organise and can be really fun!
If you’re a part of a RAG we’re more than happy to organise the permit for you – just let us know where and when you want to collect and we’ll get organising!
Call our Community Fundraising Team on 020 7404 0808 or Email email@example.com
7 easy steps to holding a RAG raid
1. Choose the date and location of your collection – we advise you try to get a Saturday as that’s the busiest day on any high street! If you know the city you would like to collect in, think about where exactly would be busiest? Near a particular shopping centre? Or on the high street?
2. Get in touch with your local council to apply for a street collection permit. You can normally do this by visiting their website and either downloading or requesting a form.
3. Once you have filled out the application form, the council will take a couple of weeks to confirm the date with you.
4. As soon as the date is confirmed please let Maddy, our Community Fundraising Co-ordinator, know the date of your event and if there are any fundraising materials you need!
5. We'll be in touch with you in the run-up to your event and to answer any questions you may have.
6. Ask your friends to get involved and help shake a bucket on the day!
7. Once the collection is completed get in touch with us to arrange to pay the money in and get your well deserved thank you letter and certificate!