About this event
Run through the streets of New York taking in all the sites of the Big Apple, finishing in the world famous Central Park. Join over 50,000 runners from around the world and take part in one of the 6 world major marathons!
Our 2019 TCS New York City Marathon Team
If you would like to secure a charity place with us we ask that you pledge to raise £2,500 and for a £100 deposit to secure your place. This deposit will go towards your target. If you are interested, simply fill in the form below.
If you are lucky enough to secure a place in the public ballot we’d love to have you on the team. There is no minimum fundraising target, we ask that you raise what you can to support our work and you will receive the exact same support as our charity place runners. Fill out our own place form below.
What to expect from Children with Cancer UK
You can be part of our team whether you secure your own place independently of the charity or are allocated one of our charity places.
- A fundraising pack with lots helpful fundraising advice
- Access to our exclusive training zone
- Regular emails with top training and fundraising tips
- A bright and colourful technical running vest to wear with pride on the day
- Access to optional flight and accommodation packages
- Support and a cheering point on marathon day