Children with Cancer UK is the leading UK charity dedicated to the fight against childhood cancer. We are delighted to announce that our annual Childhood Cancer 2019 conference will be hosted by Newcastle University on 9-10th September 2019. The programme will include keynote lectures, disease specific updates, proffered talks and poster presentations covering the full range of childhood & TYA cancers. Clinicians, researchers, oncology nurses, clinician scientists and students will find great value in attending and participating in this event. Details of how to register and submit abstracts will be available in early April 2019.
Steve Clifford, Anthony Moorman and Nick Goulden
– Clinical delivery of genomic medicine
– Translating tumour biology into next-generation therapies
– Targeting tumour immunology and microenvironment
– Biology and prevention of late-effects
– Genomic approaches for screening, monitoring and early detection
– Childhood cancer: environmental and lifestyle causal factors.
-Cancer outreach: translating effective practice into low and middle-income countries
– Proffered abstracts: ‘Elevator-pitch’ presentations
– Simon Bomken, Newcastle University
– Franck Bourdeaut, Institute Curie, Paris
– Louis Chesler, Institute of Cancer Research, London
– Adrienne Flanagan, University College London
– Chris Jones, Institute for Cancer Research, London
– John Moppett, Bristol Royal Hospital for Sick Children
– Juan Pedro Martinez-Barbera, University College London
– Sara Ghorashian, Great Ormond Street Hospital
– Christine Harrison, Newcastle University
Venue: Copthorne Hotel, The Close, Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 3RT
Deadline for meeting abstracts: 30th June 2019
Follow this page for more updates.
See below for presentations and photos from the 2018 Conference.
Childhood Cancer 2019 Conference
Our Childhood Cancer 2019 ...
2019 Research Grant Call for Research into Childhood Cancer Treatment and Survival
Children with Cancer UK’s mission is ...