Once again, Diva Opera provided two stunning evenings of entertainment, with productions of Donizetti’s Don Pasquale and Mozart’s Così fan tutte.
The event raised over £114,000 this year - an outstanding achievement.
A large part of this is thanks to generous donations, sponsorship and a wonderful selection of auction items.
Opera at Syon 2016 Auction Guide
Picnics were served during the interval, all within the beautiful Great Conservatory in Syon Park, the London home of the Duke of Northumberland.
This is the 25th year we have presented opera in this beautiful setting. The Opera at Syon evenings have raised over £1.2 million for Children with Cancer UK to date.
Photos from the night
We took lots of photos on the evening of Diva Opera’s performance of Cosi fan tutte which give a wonderful flavour of the event.
View photos of Opera at Syon 2016
Many thanks to the following individuals and companies who helped to make the event truly magical:
- Diva Opera for their spectacular performances
- Henry Bowring, our auctioneer
- Briony Lewton for delicious canapes to begin and picnic hampers during the interval
- Bayley & Sage (Turnham Green) for supplying the cheese
- Superstars for organising the silent auction
- Enotria for supplying Champagne and wine
- The Bankwood Group for brochure production
- Stems (Floral Design) in Holborn for flowers
- His Grace The Duke of Northumberland, Beccy Thorp and all the staff at Syon
Our special thanks also to Lady Julia Craig Harvey and Mrs Peter Hargreaves-Allen, co-chairs of the organising committee, and to all members of the committee.
For more information please email our Events Team or call the Events team on 020 7404 0808.
Sorry, this event is now closed.