Please read these terms and conditions before using the Website which is operated by Children with Cancer UK (registered charity number 298405), whose registered office is at Third floor, 21-27 Lamb’s Conduit Street, Holborn, London, WC1N 3NL (“we”, “us” or “our”).
By using the Website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions in consideration of which we provide you with access. From time to time we may modify these terms and conditions so please continue to review them whenever accessing or using the Website. If at any time you do not wish to accept the Terms, you may not use the Website.
1. Copyright and other rights
The Website, including text, content, software, video, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos and other material (“Content”) is protected by copyright, trade marks and/or other proprietary rights. The Content includes both content owned or controlled by us and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to us. All articles, reports and other elements making up the Website may be copyright works. You acquire no rights or licences in or to the Website and/or the Content other than the limited right to use the Website in accordance with these Terms and to download no more than one copy of the Website pages for your personal, non-commercial use.
2. Information on the site
While we have endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of information on the Website, we do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Website. The Website and the Content are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind unless specifically stated.
3. Other sites
We have no control over or responsibility for websites to which this Website is linked. Your use of such websites is at your sole risk.
4. Competitions and Promotions
From time to time we may run competitions and promotions via the Website. Separate terms and conditions will be posted where applicable governing such competitions and promotions.
1. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to the Website at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
2. You acknowledge that access to the Website is provided free of charge. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, these terms and conditions or any of the Content your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Website. Save in respect of fraud and of personal injury or death to the extent it results from our negligence, we accept no liability to you whatsoever whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
3. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions, demands or other proceedings brought against us by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against us is based on or arises in connection with your use of the Website, any breach by you of these terms and conditions or a claim that your use of the Website infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party or is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party.
1. The Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the Website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Website. We do not represent that either the Website or the Content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
2. The Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Children with Cancer UK is a registered charity (Registered charity no. 298405) and a company limited by guarantee, registered in England (CRN: 4960054).
Registered office – Third floor, 21-27 Lamb’s Conduit Street, Holborn, London, WC1N 3NL