This statement is made in light of the requirements of Data Protection Law in order to alert valued supporters to Children with Cancer UK’s data processing practices which govern the processing of your data (personal information).
Your personal details will only be used for your relationship with Children with Cancer UK, where we have a legal basis to do so. We will always treat your information with care and respect and in accordance with your rights.
Children with Cancer UK uses the following lawful basis for processing your personal information
– To promote our charitable aims and objectives
– To raise vital funds for our work
– To ensure we meet the regulatory requirements of the charity
– To support your participation in events and/or fundraising activities
– To manage our ongoing relationship with you
– To manage financial transactions and prevent fraud.
We DO NOT share, swap or sell your details with any Company, Charity or other third party for their marketing purposes.
If you have any queries about this statement please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively write to us at Children with Cancer UK, Third floor, 21-27 Lamb’s Conduit Street, Holborn, London, WC1N 3NL or call Supporter Care on: 0800 222 9000