Want to organise some fundraising at your university but not sure where to start? Fear not! Our guide is here to help.
- Focus your fundraising effort and support us during your RAG week
- Support us in one of your RAG raids, by using one of our street collection permits in various cities across the UK
- Hold a quiz in your local pub or union
- Give up something for a month perhaps alcohol or your favourite takeaway and get sponsored
- Organise a Bake Club event
- Place collection boxes in local pubs, cafes and union shops
- Turn your weekly Fancy Dress night into a fundraising event by holding a competition for the best dressed and ask friends to donate to dress up
- Take part in a run or challenge
Download our A-Z of Student Fundraising
Download a copy of our student fundraising guide
Read more: Fundraising tips | Stories from fundraisers
Tell us about your fundraising
Please complete the Your Fundraising Activity form to let us know that you are fundraising, and to request fundraising materials.
Your Fundraising Activity form
We are here to help
Contact us on 020 7404 0808 or email email@example.com and let us know about your event. We will be happy to help and advise you and provide additional resources. Share your photos!
Share your photos!
We love to hear your fundraising stories and see your photos. Share them on our facebook page or tweet us @CwC_UK to let us know how you're getting on!