The Mr. Men and Little Miss Marathon Challenge is simple: children are sponsored to take part in a challenge linked to the number 26 – the number of miles in a marathon.
- Choose your challenge. We’ve provided a list of the most popular on the Challenge ideas page, or you can make up your own. Get the children involved and be imaginative.
- Give each child that is taking part a sponsorship form. We’ve provided one that can be photocopied on our Resources page.
- Set a deadline for the children to return their sponsorship money.
- Count up the money you’ve raised. Remember that your school or organisation can choose to keep up to 50 per cent of the total raised.
- Send your donation, along with completed sponsorship forms to:
Children with Cancer UK, 51 Great Ormond Street, London, WC1N 3JQ
Alternatively you can pay over the phone by calling 020 7404 0808.
- Let us know how many children have taken part so we can send each child a very special Mr. Men and Little Miss medal.
It’s that simple!