Our life-saving work wouldn’t be possible without the help of our corporate and commercial partners.
Choose Children with Cancer UK as your charity partner and help make a significant difference to the fight against childhood cancer.
We will offer your company a personal service, developing a strategic and beneficial partnership.
We can offer you a varied fundraising programme
Your staff will benefit from commitment to a worthy cause and have fun too! Whether running marathons, climbing mountains, holding bake sales or a fundraising ball, your staff will benefit from team-working and having fun while helping to raise vital funds for children with cancer.
Providing a dedicated account manager, we will work with you to develop a bespoke fundraising programme including:
- Employee engagement and staff fundraising
- Cause-related marketing and joint branding opportunities
- A chance to volunteer at our many challenge events
- Pro-bono advice, support and finding solutions
- Corporate giving
Partnering with us will benefit your company
By partnering with us, we will be able to offer you a range of benefits to your company including:
- Delivering your Corporate Social Responsibility programme
- Aligning you with a well-known brand and cause
- Introducing your brand and name to a database of 600,000 supporters
- Generating positive local and national PR opportunities
- Providing first class account management
- Making a difference to families, young people and children
We have a wide range of corporate and commercial partners from manufacturers to estate agents to shops and car hire companies.
See who we are currently partnering with:
Our corporate partners
Our commercial partners
Our corporate news and blog
Get in touch
To find out more about corporate opportunities with Children with Cancer UK contact our Corporate team today and help us save more young lives:
Tel: 020 7404 0808 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org