The Cheeky Monkey's Marathon Challenge is based around the number 26, the number of miles in a marathon.
Some of our favourite Challenge ideas for your school or group
- Your own Cheeky Monkey Marathon - between your group, run or walk 26 miles or laps around your playground.
- Cheeky Monkey workout - have 26 different exercise stations around the hall, get sponsored for each one completed.
- Cheeky Monkey obstacle course - a race over a course with 26 obstacles. Don’t forget the monkey bars!
- Cheeky Monkeys love to jump - skip, jump or bounce for 26 minutes.
- If your Cheeky Monkeys have some funky moves, what about a dance-athon? Dance for 26 minutes or six songs. Make up some new monkey moves.
- Can Cheeky Monkeys stay silent? A sponsored silence for 26 minutes, 2 hours and 6 minutes or 26 hours!
- What about a Cheeky Monkey spell-athon? Learn to spell 26 new words or solve 26 anagrams.
- A Cheeky Monkey cook-athon with 26 recipes, all using banana.
- Cheeky Monkey wash-athon. Wash 26 cars to raise money.
- Monkey Charades - mime the titles to 26 different films or books.
- Make a collage of 26 different Cheeky Monkeys or other animals.
- Try and fit 26 objects into a film canister or matchbox.
- Each pick up 26 Smarties/grapes using chopsticks.
- Sporty Monkeys - try and score 26 football / netball or basketball goals in 26 minutes.
- Not so Cheeky Monkeys - complete 26 good deeds in a week.
Read more: Fundraising top tips | Step by step guide | Resources
We love to hear how you have raised money to support Children with Cancer UK.
The Newham East Scout Group raised an amazing £1,011.16 with their Alphabet Memory Challenge.
Each section of the troop had a different test.
- The Beavers had to remember a different creature for every letter of the alphabet.
- The Cubs named a different article for every letter.
- The Scouts named a different country for every letter.
Tell us your success stories and send us your photos!