Mr. Men™ Little Miss™ Copyright © 2016 THOIP (a Sanrio company). All rights reserved.
Here are some of our favourite Mr. Men and Little Miss Marathon Challenge ideas:
- Your own marathon. Between you do a group run or walk 26 miles, or 26 laps around the playground. Perfect for the Little Miss Quicks in the class...
- A team workout. Have 26 different exercise stations set up and get sponsored to complete each one. A challenge for Mr. Lazy?
- An obstacle course. A race over a course with 26 obstacles. Could be a good one for Mr. Strong!
- A dance-athon. Dance for 26 minutes or 26 songs. Little Miss Somersault should be good at this.
- A sponsored silence. Stay quiet for 26 minutes, 2 hours and 6 minutes or 26 hours! Mr. Quiet would find this one easy.
- A spell-athon. Learn to spell 26 new words. Ideal for Little Miss Brainy.
- A naming challenge. Name 26 countries, 26 animals, 26 musical instruments – anything at all. Mr. Forgetful will need to concentrate...
- A litter pick. Each member of the group collects 26 pieces of litter. Little Miss Tidy will want to join in.
- Alphabet challenge. Pick a topic and name 26 things associated with it from A–Z.
Eg A-Z of capital cities or A-Z of sports. Will anyone beat Mr. Clever at this one?
- Food challenge. Everyone eats 26 new foods within a week. Mr. Fussy may not be keen...
- A comedy show. Tell 26 jokes in an hour. Mr. Funny will have us all laughing!