-19 days -13 hours -7 mins -1 secs
Choose your distance - choose your challenge!
A true test of stamina and determination, the Thames Path Challenge is no ordinary charity walk.
Back for its fourth year, you can take on 100km, 72km, 50km or 25km as a walk, jog, or run, with a relay option open to teams also!
- WALK IT - at your own pace ~ 24+ hours
- JOG IT - run a bit, walk when it suits you!
- RUN IT - fully supported 'Ultra Marathon'
- Varied 100km route
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- 1st & 2nd Half Challenge options available
- Four 25km Quarter Challenge Options
- FREE hot meals, drinks & snacks en rout
- Pace walkers, physios, massage, medics ++
Perfect to enter as a team of friends, family or colleagues. You can also join as an individual, fully supported by our team.
It's not just a challenge - it's an unforgettable journey! Starting in London the path will take you through some of the most historic and picturesque towns in southern England, finishing either in beautiful Henley-on-Thames 100km later, or Runnymead if you opt for 50km.
Fundraising targets and registration
- 100km Full Challenge: £69
- 100km 2 Day Option: £69
- 72km '3 Quarter' Challenge: £59
- 50km Half Challenge (1st / 2nd): £49
- ~25km Quarter Challenge: £39
- 100km: £395 Minimum Fundraising per person
- 72km: £345 Minimum Fundraising per person
- 50km: £250 Minimum Fundraising per person
- ~25km: £150 Minimum Fundraising per person
Visit the Thames Path Challenge website for full information on the challenge, its inclusions, the route, FAQs and much more:
We’ve teamed up with Virgin Money Giving to provide a secure online service that makes fundraising quick, easy and fun.
Create your fundraising page today
We have teamed up with Realbuzz to give you the best training advice possible.
Visit our Trekking training page for training guides and more.
Read more: Trekking training
Like our facebook page to chat to other fundraisers:
Follow us on Twitter for updates on all of our sports events and charity activities:
Follow us on Instagram:
Every year we rely on hundreds of volunteers to help us provide our supporters with the best experience possible on event days. If you would like to join our team of event day volunteers please complete our volunteer enquiry form.
Find out more
If you would like more details about the Thames Path Challenge or any of our treks and challenges, please complete our online form contact our Sport Team on 020 7404 0808 or email our Sports Team.