Once again, Diva Opera provided two stunning evenings of entertainment, with productions of Mozart’s Die Entführung aus dem Serail and Die Fledermaus by Johan Strauss II
The event raised over £120,000 this year – an outstanding achievement.
Delicious picnics were served during the interval, all within the beautiful Great Conservatory in Syon Park, the London home of the Duke of Northumberland.
This is the 27th year we have presented opera in this beautiful setting.
Many thanks to the following individuals and companies who helped to make the event truly magical:
• Diva Opera for their spectacular performances
• Henry Bowring, our auctioneer
• Briony Lewton for delicious canapes to begin and picnic hampers during the interval
• Bayley & Sage (Turnham Green) for supplying the cheese
• Superstars, for organising the silent auction
• Connie Haydon and Latifa Kosta for sponsoring the catering
• The Bankwood Group, for brochure production
• Stems (Floral Design) in Holborn for flowers
• His Grace The Duke of Northumberland, Beccy Thorp and all the staff at Syon
Our special thanks also to Lady Julia Craig Harvey and Mrs Peter Hargreaves-Allen, co-chairs of the organising committee, and to all members of the committee.
Our special thanks go to Lady Julia Craig Harvey and Mrs Peter Hargreaves-Allen, co-chairs of the organising committee, and to all members of the committee:
|The Lady Forbes||Mrs Andrew Lockhart||Mrs Julian Muir|
|Dr Jenny Beechey||Mrs Basia Hamilton||Mrs Harry Eugene Lockhart||Mr Hugo Page, QC|
|Mr John Beechey||Mrs Nicholas Haydon||Mrs Beau Mathieu||Mrs Marc Pereire|
|Mrs Anthony Bonsor||Mrs Ian Hunter||Mrs James Meade||Mrs Lincoln Seligman|
|The Countess of Bradford||Dr Susana Ingram||Mr Sam Melluish||The Countess Trapp von Matsch|
|Mr Benjamin Clark||Mrs Wolfgang Kerck||Mr Salim Moollan||Miss Ayesha Vardag|
|Dr. Leonie H. DeRamus||Mrs Aboudi Kosta||Mrs Richard Morse||Mrs James Whitaker|
|Miss Esther Eyre||The Viscountess Lifford||Mrs Sam Morse|
020 7404 0808
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact the events team.
In the last of a series of visits to projects around the UK, corporate supporters Coral joined us ...Read more
One Aldwych hotel’s Executive Chef, Dominic Teague, brings together four Michelin starred chefs in aid of Childhood Cancer ...Read more