We’re delighted to be part of online fundraising and money-saving site Savoo’s annual Christmas gift guides. We’re part of the ‘it’s all about the kids’ gift guide – not only is it packed with deals for all the major retailers and the latest gift ideas for every kid on your list, but every purchase made from the gift guides will raise a free donation straight to Children with Cancer UK.
What better way to spread a little Christmas cheer than giving back to a charity close to your heart? The festive gift guide is now live, and you can access it right here for gift inspiration, discounts, and of course the chance to raise a free donation.
So how does it work?
- Go to Savoo and choose Children with Cancer as your chosen charity to support.
- Follow the link to Savoo’s festive gift guide.
- Flick through the guide and see if any gifts take your fancy!
- Click through on any product you want to buy and purchase it through the retailer’s website using the code or deal in Savoo’s gift guide.
- Any product purchased from any brand featured in the ‘It’s all about the kids’ gift guide during 16 – 24 November will raise a free 10p donation to us. Simple!
If you haven’t spotted anything you like in the gift guide, don’t worry. You can still set Children with Cancer as your chosen charity on Savoo and raise free donations for us every time you use a voucher or code. Check out the latest deals for the likes of Argos, John Lewis and Sainsbury’s to start saving and raising on all your festive buys.
So get cracking on your Christmas shopping and shop using Savoo’s festive gift guide for incredible gifts, unmissable discounts and invaluable donations. This year, make every buy count. Happy shopping!