I’m running just over 240 miles this year, without training runs. That’s from Birmingham to Truro in Cornwall!
- Milton Keynes Half in March
- Virgin Money London Marathon in April
- Holly 30 mile ultra in June
- The Grim Reaper Ultra 40 mile in August, three weeks later Enigma reverse double marathon
- Great North Run in September, three weeks later the Berlin Marathon
- Birmingham Half in October
- Sunrise to sunset in December.
I’m not one of those amazingly skinny, fit runners – this is hard for me! I raised £4,335 last year and am hoping to raise £2,000 plus this year. If I have a bad moment when I’m running, Lucy is always at the forefront of my mind. Children with Cancer UK are a great charity to run for and it’s great to be part of their team.